Kazuyo's Swordfish Sadinia-Style with Mint and
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
35 fresh mint leaves
1 cup dry white wine
A large pinch saffron
1 cup peeled, fresh ripe tomatoes (chopped)
Chopped fresh chili pepper
2 lb swordfish steaks
1. Put in the olive oil and garlic, and turn on
the heat to medium. Cook the garlic.
2. Add the mint, stir quickly and then add white wine and saffron.
3. After alcohol has subsided, add the chopped tomato, salt and chili
4. Cook about 15 or 20 minutes.
5. Put the fish in the pan, sprinkling it with salt and turning it over
a couple of times in the sauce.
6. Transfer the entire contents of the pan to a warm serving platter.